A refund policy is a set of guidelines that outlines the conditions under which refunds will be
granted to customers who no longer require a product or service. Such policies are typically put in
place by businesses to provide customers with a sense of security and reassurance, which can help
build trust and confidence in their brand.
When developing a refund policy, it is important to consider a variety of factors such as the type of
product or service being offered, the length of time it has been used, and any relevant industry
regulations. The policy should be clear, concise, and easy to understand, and it should provide
customers with a clear understanding of what they can expect if they choose to request a refund.
We will provide a full refund for digital products in the following cases:
- The product is completely non-functional or not the same as the demo
- You have opened a support ticket but did not receive a response within 48 hours (2 business
- The product description was fully misleading
We cannot provide refunds in the following cases:
- The system is working well on your side but the features do not meet your requirements or
are not as extensive as you expected
- Your needs have changed and you no longer require the script
- You have found another software that you believe is better
- You do not currently need a website or service
- You do not have the appropriate environment on your server to run our system
- If you have already downloaded our system
- In case a refund is processed, a refund processing fee of 20% will be charged, which includes a
4% gateway fee, a 9% dispute fee, and a 7% processing fee.
- Please note that if you decide to cancel your account, no refunds will be provided.
- If you wish to claim a refund, kindly note that you will be unable to download or use the item.
- We would also like to inform you that no refunds will be allowed in case you have already
downloaded the item.
- Refunds may take up to 45 days to reflect in your account, and this duration is subject to vary
depending on your bank and payment method.
We strive to provide quality products and services, and we are always open to feedback on how we
can improve. If you have any questions or concerns about our refund policy, please do not
hesitate to contact us.